I had the same problem. And every time, I had to correct the view
script filename manualy.

There is one more problem (not sure if it is a problem):
When you create a new controller within a module, the class name in
the controller file does not have the module name as the prefix. For
example,
if you create a controller file named "gallery" under module "admin",
the class name is given only as
class GalleryController extends Zend_Controller_Action
whereas it should be
class Admin_GalleryController extends Zend_Controller_Action

As I said not sure if it is a bug/problem but we have to correct the
classname everytime we create a controller under a module.

scs