Thanks everyone for the responses...

I will have to work with the admin of this particular system to check out
the caching.  In the meantime, I've followed the Zend optimization
instructions to remove all the require_once lines.  That seems to have given
a dramatic boost in speed - enough to keep it form timing out, yet it's
still too slow.  Hopefully the caching will be the answer :)

Thanks again,
M@

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:59 PM, dmitrybelyakov [via Zend Framework
Community]
<ml-node+933234-1576295...@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2b933234-1576295...@n4.nabble.com>

--
"You can never run a hill too hard.  You will give up long before you hurt
the hill..." -Anon