Hi Everyone,

I have been looking far and wide through every possible search engine
and cannot find some "template" that I can use to write a CRON/BATCH/CLI
process that uses the Zend Framework. Everyone has a different opinion
on what is correct.

*Ok, I can manage to hack something together, but would like to do it
the correct way.

If someone has written some batch cli processes, please assist in
guiding me in the right direction.

Basics that will be needed, I think is some bootstrap that will setup
the Autoloader and Setup the required resources etc.

- Don't see the need to gain access to view and controllers (whole MVC
stack)

Any help will be appreciated.

Jaco Olivier

Please consider the environment before printing this email. This
transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential
delete it and notify the sender. The content of this e-mail is the
opinion of the writer only and is not endorsed by Sabinet Online Limited
unless expressly stated otherwise.