My experiences of ZF over the last few months have brought me to believe a book
explaining
in easy terms a complete build of a Zend enterprise project is desirable.

Useful for SMEs and large enterprises the build would begin with an ACL based
backbone
front and administrative system. It would move to separate components of
brochure, e-
commerce, document management, blog, forum and other useful modules. Along the
way it
would explain the various aspects of and resources for Zend in unambiguous
terms, each
part covered by detailed start-to-finish examples.

The result would conform to mark-up and accessibility compliance standards,
detailed SEO
and SE marketing requirements, and include key pluggable features like Google
Maps, RSS
and bookmark submission sites.

Chapters would go online, open source, each subjected to thoughts, feedback and
revisions
by the Zend community. Main contributors would become listed authors whilst
occasional
contributors would be acknowledged.

I would need strong assistance by those knowledgeable in the various key
aspects of ZF with
my main task being to manage the project and write everything up (although able
writings by
others would be most welcome). If I get assistance I shall establish servers
for the project.

Anyone interested - especially those regular contributors to the list?

Best...

Mike