Hi all,

I'm implemented a JSON-RPC server, but I've been snagged.

The namespace I want to use starts with a number.

This namespace does not pass the regular expressions that validate the
namespaces in Zend_Json_Server_Smd_Service and Zend_Json_Server_Request, as
a result the JSON-RPC server does not work.

If I remove the regular expression checks the code all works fine.

Given that namespaces starting with numbers are allowed in JSON-RPC, why are
they being blocked in Zend_Json_Server?

Please don't suggest that I use a different namespace, due to forces outside
of my control this would be a major headache.

Cheers,
Steven