There's already support for validating against other form fields, but you
have to write your own validator to do it:

class My_Validator implements Zend_Validate_Interface
{
    public function isValid($value, $context = null)
    {
        /* $context is array of all form values */

Zend_Validate_Branch sounds like a way to simplify this. How do you suppose
it'd work?

--
Hector