Hey Jurien,

This is awesome, from my POV the next step would be to replace the
configuration
you gave with explicit resources in a Zend Tool Project context. My idea
would be:

zf create doctrine.project --for-module=blog

It would then create the schema, sql, fixtures, migrations and models
folders
inside the blog module (if it exists) if they don't already exist
and register them inside the .zfproject.xml file.

I have a question about your approach though. Can models of different
modules
communicate to each other in your approach? Could they have relations to
each other?
Or are they completely separate?

Migrations on a per module basis would probably require lots of Doctrine
modifications.

greetings,
Benjamin

http://code.google.com/p/sozfo/source/browse/trunk/library/Sozfo/Tool/Doctrine/Provider.

> Still pre-pre-pre-alpha ;)
>
> Please note it's at the very beginning and meant to provide very basic
> functionality:
>  * create db based on doctrine connections
>  * drop db based on doctrine connections
>  * migrate db
>  * generate (php) models (from yaml or db)
>  * generate (db) tables (from php models or yaml)
>  * generate (yaml) schema files (from php models or db)
>  * load data (fixtures)
>  * dump data (fixtures)
>
> All on a modular base. A part of the config looks like this:
> paths.modules.schema  = "configs/schema"
> paths.modules.sql = "configs/data/sql"
> paths.modules.fixtures = "configs/data/fixtures"
> paths.modules.migrations = "configs/migrations"
> paths.modules.models = "models"
>
> This means "zf generate doctrine.models --module=blog --from=yaml" loads
> application/modules/blog/configs/schema/ and put the models in
> application/modules/blog/models/
>
> I'm now thinking of two issues:
> * what if you don't provide the module parameter? You could use the
global
> application models (use application/ instead of
application/module/$module