2009/12/24 Benjamin Eberlei <kont...@beberlei.de>:

> Hello Jurian,
>
> The Doctrine 2 Resource I have actually has Zend Tool Project support
> already. The
> code isn't published yet though. You won't be able to "share code" between
> DC1 and DC2 though, they are too different.
>
> You could of course extend the zf create doctrine.project command to
> optionally accepting a deviating path for a certain resource directory.
>
> Additionally there could be a zf config doctrine.project --resource /path
> provider action that allows to re-configure the values and also copies
> the directory if necessary.

Any idea when the code for this will be out? I was going to try have a
look at the dc2 stuff over the holidays :)

I submitted a patch for the resource autoloader btw that allows you to
set the ns separator so you can load 5.3 models, service etc etc

http://framework.zend.com/issues/browse/ZF-8205

Hopefully this could then be easily configured in the app config + zt providers.

Thx

Keith

--
http://www.thepopeisdead.com