Hello to all,

First question: why is ZF Captcha adding 2 input text elements? One contains
already the ID, and the other is empty. One needs to write in both fields the
correct value in order to be validated.
Second question: I am trying to decorate my captcha element simply, as the
other form elements: the label in a TD, the other parts in another TD, and all
this in a tr. I use the same decorators for all form elements:

$this->setElementDecorators(
array(
'ViewHelper',
'Description',
'Errors',
array(array('data'=>'HtmlTag'), array('tag' => 'td')),
array('Label', array('tag' => 'td')),
array(array('row'=>'HtmlTag'),array('tag'=>'tr'))

));

The problem: one of the text input element is not included in the td elements.
Also no TR element is added.

Thanks in advance.