Maybe some one will post a 'real' solution to this.

I'm gonna bookmark this topic because it seems to me that
Zend_Form_Element_Captcha does not allow you to use multiple HtmlTag
decorators on the element. It just uses the last one you set and ignores all
the rest.

Maybe you end up writing your own custom decorator to insert arbitrary
text/html and use it along wth HtmlTag. That may be a handy tool for other
strange cases.

Here's a link to Mattew explaining how to do
http://devzone.zend.com/article/3450-Decorators-with-Zend_Form Decorators
with Zend_Form

Hope this is of any help,
Dmitry.