Hello,

I am working on a test site alongside a book, Practical Web 2.0 Apps with
PHP, and it makes extensive use of the Zend Framework.  I had the site
working for the most part up to a point in the book, and all of the sudden,
all my links were broken.  They worked one day and then they started
duplicating for some reason, so that the following code:

{geturl controller='index'} Home

results in a link to:
http://localhost/phpweb20/htdocs//phpweb20/htdocs/index/

My directory structure is:

|-www
|--phpweb20
|---htdocs
|----index.php
|---Controllers
|----IndexController.php
|----AccountController.php

Prior to this error occurring, I would navigate to localhost/phpweb20 to see
a listing of my files, when I clicked on htdocs, it loaded up my home page,
and the address was localhost/phpweb20/.  For some reason now, it's adding
the htdocs into the address and duplicating the full address with the geturl
function.  I am very frustrated, as this had been working, nothing changed
in my configuration files, which I've checked numerous times.  The only
change I have made recently has been to add scriptaculous and prototype, but
these are just javascript frameworks and would have no affect on my site
navigation.  Please help!!

Thanks!