On Mon, 01 Mar 2010 07:18:07 +0800, Dasn wrote:

Hi guys, I'm trying to control the ErrorController via turning
on/off the 'displayExceptions' in a controller, for example:

class ViewController extends Zend_Controller_Action
{

     public function init()
     {
         /* Initialize action controller here */
         $front=$this->getFrontController();
         $front->setParam('displayExceptions', 0);

I found the value of 'displayExceptions' was changed, but did not
have any effects. Any idea to archive this?

Thanks.

Well I finally achieved this. As the controller is already in the dispatching stage, to setParam() to the frontController is too late. The right way I think, is to talk to the Dispatcher. Here's the code:

class ViewController extends Zend_Controller_Action
{

        $front = $this->getFrontController();
        $front->getDispatcher()->setParam('displayExceptions', 0);
throw new Zend_Controller_Action_Exception("Test exception, shouldn't be seen");
Dasn