Hi,

I am playing around with Zend_Tool and found a weird behaviour:

zf create module Foo
zf create controller index 1 Foo
zf create module bar
zf create controller index 1 bar
zf create model foo bar
zf create model Bar Foo

When I call http://myproject/foo I get an "Invalid controller specified
(index)" message. When I call http://myproject/bar it works fine. So a
module with a capital letter cannot be found by the router. If I change
the directory path from /application/modules/Foo to
/application/modules/foo everything works fine again. So, from this
point I think having a capital letter in a module is not a good idea.

Now, the two model classes have the names bar_Model_Foo and
Foo_Model_Bar. The model class for the module bar starts with a small
letter and the other class with a capital letter. I would love the class
to be called Bar_Model_Foo but this only works if I create a module with
Zend_Tool which has a capital letter. The name for the model itself
doesn't take care if the model name has a capital or not when created by
Zend_Tool.

This is weird. Is this just a bug or is this a feature which I don't
understand?

Thanks and best regards,

Ralf