Hey contributors & ZFers,

Just wanted to remind everyone that today, tomorrow and saturday are our monthly bughunt days. I'll be online to help anyone sort through bugs, or get their jira/svn accounts setup. So ping me on #zftalk.dev on Freenode.

Below is the copy from the announcement earlier this week.

Cheers!
-ralph

-- visit: http://devzone.zend.com/article/12304 for more info --

Yep, it's the third week of the month- you know what that means: Zend Framework Monthly Bughut! This Thursday, Friday and Saturday of July (the 15th, 16th and 17th 2010), we'll be hosting our monthly bug hunt. For those of you unfamiliar with the event, each month, we organize the community to help reduce the number of open issues reported against the framework.

The last two months of bug hunts collectively closed 63 issues. The May bug hunt saw new first-time winner Jan Pieper step up and take first. Then in June, Christian Albrecht (a previous bug hunt winner) took home first again. Congratulations Jan & Christian and thanks for making the bug hunt for May and June a success. If you have not already done so, please contact Ralph Schindler or Matthew Weier O'Phinney for details on claiming your prize.

All in all, bug hunt days have helped us close 100's of issues in Zend Framework since their inception. These bug hunts have proved vital to keeping up the bug squashing momentum in this project. So, whether they are big bugs or small bugs, remember this: all bugs worthy of being squashed.

Not convinced you should join in yet? Here are some more reasons:

* Improve your coding skillz by being around some of PHP's top developers in #zftalk.dev while hunting for bugs. * Win a t-shirt -- the individual who resolves or assists in resolving the most issues wins a Zend Framework t-shirt!
    * Help improve the overall quality of the code you're already using.
    * Fix issues that have been affecting you.
* Save you and your company time spent managing your own patches to ZF, and move the maintenance upstream by patching the framework itself.
    * Learn valuable Quality Assurance skills.
    * All the cool kids are doing it. Are you cool?

If you want to help out, please make sure you have a CLA on file with us, and then join us in the #zftalk.dev channel on Freenode on Thursday, Friday, & Saturday. If you would like more information on specifics of participating, read our guide.

Looking forward to seeing you at this month's Bug Hunt Days!