That feature has still yet to be completed.

Effectively, you are talking about a tool that will scan existing application assets, determine their context (is it a controller, model, etc?) and then write a new zfproject.xml file. Not an easy task. But, since Zend_Tool has become so stable, these kind of features are high priority for ZF2.

-ralph