I really some RubyOnRails tools, I think they are very DRY, and I'm very
impressed by Capistrano, a RoR deployment tool. So I tried to do something
similar because I have a lot of Zend Framework projects and every time I
need to deploy a new version of any of that is a little pain.

I just released my first gem on rubygems, but wait a minute, gem, rails?!?
this is the ZF mailing list...

Yes, but that gem is made for ZF coders... It will help to deploy ZF
applications on remote (ssh-managed) servers with a simple command.

I think this will improve workflow for any ZF coder, so I'd like to share my
work, here are some links:

http://www.codewithstyle.eu/2011/05/03/deploying-zend-framework-applications-using-capistrano/
https://github.com/fabn/zend-framework-deploy
https://rubygems.org/gems/zend-framework-deploy

Any feedback or contribution to my work is appreciated.