-- Bart McLeod <mcl...@spaceweb.nl> wrote
(on Friday, 15 July 2011, 12:22 PM +0200):
> Another issue is that Zend_Http_Client does not send PUT and DELETE
> data. There is a fix for that documented in the tracker. I tried
> that fix and it works, but I couldn't find the unit tests so far. Is
> Zend_Http_Client considered untestable? Or should AllTests.php be
> run?

You should run AllTests when in the ZF1 repository -- in some
components, it does some bootstrapping for the individual test cases to
ensure that they have what they need. We're changing those strategies in
ZF2 (often through test listeners), but for ZF1, continue this.

I did a fix for the HTTP client quite recently, and had no issues
running tests; let me know if you need some assistance.

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/