Op 16-07-11 19:59, Matthew Weier O'Phinney schreef:
-- Bart McLeod<mcl...@spaceweb.nl>  wrote
(on Friday, 15 July 2011, 09:04 PM +0200):
Op 15-07-11 16:00, Matthew Weier O'Phinney schreef:
-- Bart McLeod<mcl...@spaceweb.nl>   wrote
(on Friday, 15 July 2011, 12:22 PM +0200):
Another issue is that Zend_Http_Client does not send PUT and DELETE
data. There is a fix for that documented in the tracker. I tried
that fix and it works, but I couldn't find the unit tests so far. Is
Zend_Http_Client considered untestable? Or should AllTests.php be
run?
You should run AllTests when in the ZF1 repository -- in some
components, it does some bootstrapping for the individual test cases to
ensure that they have what they need. We're changing those strategies in
ZF2 (often through test listeners), but for ZF1, continue this.
This is good to know, since I was usually running individual tests
and also recommending that as a good practice for bug fixing, so I
will definitely change that.
Well, let me clarify: if the test case won't run by itself, try the
AllTests for that component. Usually, however, you can run an individual
test class by itself.
Ok, understood.
I did a fix for the HTTP client quite recently, and had no issues
running tests; let me know if you need some assistance.
The issue I had is with Zend Studio, I can't run it from there, but
maybe I have to start it differently, maybe just as a regular php
script. Individual unit tests run fine, but a test suite is not
recognized. Of course, I can configure the commandline to work, I
just like to do this within ZS.
I have a vague recollection of that, actually. I usually run my tests
from the CLI, so I don't run into those issues.
I do the same now. Works fine, after an elaborate installation of PHPUnit on MAMP.