It is true that the concept "abstract" is an adjective in PHP, however in
the context of Foo, Interface, Abstract, the "FooAbstract" in
FooAbstract.php does play the role of declaration of Foo Abstract, a
compound noun, same as FooInterface.

--

Taiwen Jiang (aka D.J.)

Build Xoops Engine
http://www.xoopsengine.org
web and mobile application platform

CTO for EEFOCUS.com
Leading social platform for electronics professionals