Hi,

I am storing data during a users session in the session. I want that the
user starts with a clean session after a new login. So far I did not see any
possibility where I can hook into the login process (e.g. using an event).
Also I did not find a a build in option to make sure that always a new
session is used when a not logged in users logs in (even if he does not
close the browser between logout/login).

Which would be the best way to implement this functionality without the need
to modify the ZfcUser Codebase? Overwriting the UserController?

Best Regards
Christian