@marco Yeah true and I guess I was also talking about my experiance. I didn't
touch composer when I first dived into ZF2. It slipped my mind also the
composer direction in the tutorial, but like you said, you don't need composer
till needs must. So I would stick by what I said

Thanks
Daniel

Marco Pivetta <ocram...@gmail.com> wrote:

@Dan each new user coming in has been using composer or directed to composer so
far (talking of the support I give via IRC)... It's just my experience though.
People should learn PSR-0 these days, and once you got PSR-0, composer is kinda
"must" :\

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/