Loader

I'm used to ZF1 and I haven't had the time to dive into the composer yet.
I'll be sure to check it out once I get a grip of the rest of the ZF2
practices. For someone like me, that have limited time to learn ZF2 before
putting it into production, the loader provides a little more familiarity
to get me going.

Regards,
Björn