Hello,I'm new to ZF2 and i'm trying to use the same models trough all my
modules. So my modules are organize like that in the module directory:
RezFrontApp, RezBackApp, RezRestApi.My models are in my RezRestApi (under
"src/RezRestApi/Model/") module and i would like to use them in my front and
back App. In my application.config.php i put:
 'modules' => array(        'RezFrontApp',        'RezBackApp',
'RezRestApi'    ),
I also did a getServiceConfig() in the module.php of RezRestApi :
return array(            'factories' => array(
'RezRestApi\Model\UserTable' =>  function($sm) {
$tableGateway = $sm->get('UserTableGateway');                    $table =
new UserTable($tableGateway);                    return $table;
},                'UserTableGateway' => function ($sm) {
$dbAdapter = $sm->get('Zend\Db\Adapter\Adapter');
$resultSetPrototype = new ResultSet();
$resultSetPrototype->setArrayObjectPrototype(new User());
return new TableGateway('docrdv_user', $dbAdapter, null,
$resultSetPrototype);                },
'RezRestApi\Model\EventTable' =>  function($sm) {
$tableGateway = $sm->get('EventTableGateway');                    $table =
new EventTable($tableGateway);                    return $table;
},                'EventTableGateway' => function ($sm) {
$dbAdapter = $sm->get('Zend\Db\Adapter\Adapter');
$resultSetPrototype = new ResultSet();
$resultSetPrototype->setArrayObjectPrototype(new Event());
return new TableGateway('docrdv_event', $dbAdapter, null,
$resultSetPrototype);                },            ),        );
I also added That after my namespace declaration in module.php of RezRestApi
:
use RezRestApi\Model\User;use RezRestApi\Model\UserTable;use
RezRestApi\Model\Event;use RezRestApi\Model\EventTable;
but when i try
/$this->getServiceLocator()->get('RezRestApi\Model\EventTable')/ in an
action of my IndexController of RezFrontApp , i got this message : Fatal
error: Class 'RezRestApi\Model\Event' not found in
/homez.636/agencecl/app/docrdv/module/RezRestApi/Module.php on line 62. But
The file is there .Hope you can lighten my poor soul