Hi Michael

Thanks for the response. However, i'm afraid it didnt really help.
Everything works fine, except the assertion-part. My Problem is this:

1. De resource (the blog-post) is loaded in the controller. This works fine.
2. The acl-check is done _before_ the controller loads the blog-post. If i
don't use assertions, this works fine as well : the acl-check loads the
acl-config and determines that 'users' are allowed to access the 'edit'
action of the blogpostController.
3. When i extend my acl-config to include an assertion for the edit action
(p.e. verifyOwnerAssertion) this works -> the assertion is called, BUT the
problem is here that the assertion needs to know which blogpost is requested
and then verify if the current user is allowed to edit it (the rule for that
would be that it needs to be his own blog post). But because the controller
hasnt loaded it yet i don't know how to feed this information to the
assertion. Of course i could modify the assertion in such a way that it
loads the blog-post, but that's not really something i want to do, as i'm
duplicating code that way.