Hi Richard

Sounds interesting and where it concerns database _changes_ i think it's
also possible. I already have an abstract controller class with a method
"writeDbChanges()" that takes a Zend-Form as argument. This form as a
doctrine entity bound to it, so i see a lot of possibilities there.

The only thing i'm not too happy with is that i will need to create two
seperate acl-configs for that then.

And, still one scenario remains: when i'm selecting data from the database.
I wouldn't know where to implement a listener for that ... Or maybe it is
just too much to ask to keep this dynamic? Since i'll be creating a seperate
acl-config maybe i'll just have to do this 'manually' everytime i select
something? Is that the way to go?