Shouldn't TranslatorAwareTreeRouteStack contain a factory method in order to
load a translator?
Maybe I'm wrong and there is an easier way to set the translator, but I guess
if the proper way to set the TranslatorAwareTreeRouteStack is:
    'router' => array(        'router_class' =>
'Zend\Mvc\Router\Http\TranslatorAwareTreeRouteStack',    )
Wouldn't it be logical to be able to do the same with the translator?
    'router' => array(        'router_class' =>
'Zend\Mvc\Router\Http\TranslatorAwareTreeRouteStack',
'router_translator' => array(            'translation_file_patterns' => array(
              array(                    'type'     => 'gettext',
    'base_dir' => __DIR__ . '/../routes',                    'pattern'  =>
I added a pull request https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/pull/5300
...but if there is an already implemented method to load the translator it
would be great to know how it is done.