On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 6:41 AM, Juan Pedro Gonzalez
<unaputacue...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Shouldn't TranslatorAwareTreeRouteStack contain a factory method in order to
> load a translator?
> Maybe I'm wrong and there is an easier way to set the translator, but I guess
> if the proper way to set the TranslatorAwareTreeRouteStack is:
>     'router' => array(        'router_class' =>
> 'Zend\Mvc\Router\Http\TranslatorAwareTreeRouteStack',    )
> Wouldn't it be logical to be able to do the same with the translator?
>     'router' => array(        'router_class' =>
> 'Zend\Mvc\Router\Http\TranslatorAwareTreeRouteStack',
> 'router_translator' => array(            'translation_file_patterns' =>
> array(                array(                    'type'     => 'gettext',
>               'base_dir' => __DIR__ . '/../routes',
> 'pattern'  => '%s.mo',                ),            ),        )    )
> I added a pull request https://github.com/zendframework/zf2/pull/5300
> ...but if there is an already implemented method to load the translator it
> would be great to know how it is done.
We have an "initializer" in the MVC service config that:

- Determines if an object created by the ServiceManager is TranslatorAware
- Determines if we have a Translator service
- and if both are true, injects the Translator service into the new object

In other words, it's completely automated, assuming you're using the
ServiceManager (which you are).

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/

List: fw-general@lists.zend.com