16.  101   Byron Jones
17.  105   rjcox
18.  106^  Scott Wessels
19.  115   Lian Claudiu Sebe
20.  116   Josh Schulz
21.  117   Jean-Pierre Vidal
22.  118   Briac Pilpre
23.  124^  Bill Jones

^ Indicates upward movement since last leaderboard
+ Indicates downward movement since last leaderboard

Hole Leaders
------------
Hole 1: Eugene van der Pijll
Hole 2: Rick Klement, Tim Gim Yee, Yanick, Keith C Ivey,
        Eugene van der Pijll, Daryl Olson, sthoenna,
        Ton Hospel, Piers Cawley, Wesley Darlington,
        Jerome Quelin, BooK, Evan A Zacks, Stephen Turner,
        Honza Pazdziora, Yenya, Peter Makholm,
        Jason Henry Parker

We now have 48 entries.
Come on, we only need two more entries to crack the 50 barrier!

Late starters and friends Honza and Yenya have both moved to the
excellent score of 78 strokes, and within minutes of each other.
Hmm, are they giving each other hints? Nope, their solutions are
quite different! Add another to the list of interesting little
battles going on inside the main list. :)

The Beginner's Tournament has surprised me with the intensity
of the competition, which seems to be driving these guys to new
levels of Perl mastery. Peter Makholm has just crashed thru
the 80 barrier -- a fantastic perforamance for a beginner!

/-\ndrew