On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Matthew Byng-Maddick wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 06:16:48PM +0100, Jerome Quelin wrote:
> > Yep. And that was very too much tiping when saying he gains 2 chars when
> > using -e flag since -M is the (only?) flag that can't be on the shebang line
>                                 ^^^^^^^
>                                 no, -T too

-T can appear on the #! lang, I believe.

Although I've never made it work under Windows. Does anyone know anything
about this?

Next puzzle: come up with a golf problem for which -T is a plausible
approach. :-)

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01