-- Bart Lateur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 04:10:02 -0600, Steven Lembark wrote:

sub commify
{
	my ( $max, $sep, $end ) = ( shift, shift, shift );
}
Wow! Hold it! Am I the only one who finds this absurd? More than one
shift on the same array in one single expressing, sounds like bad style
to me. Comments?
I've been using multiple shift's for years. Puts all of
the local var's in one place and makes it much harder for
edit errors to remove or re-order the parameters.

                                           +1 800 762 1582