Well, my sense of time may be off right now, but it was posted on another
list a little sooner. And the recall is not that big a deal, except to Mac
users. There are actually 8 other battery or ac adapter (recent) recalls for
other brands of computers. But they did not make the news.

And yes I predict the sun will explode.....some millenium, but the rumor that
i was talking of was of someone that had been to the Grass Valley plant. He
said that the Cube was going to be dropped, just because he did not see them
being made that day. I challenged his comment. If sales are slow then you do
not keep running the line every day.