Mike Ferguson wrote:

> I bought my Pismo form a guy in the US (I'm in London) a few months back.
> It arrived with a yo-yo power supply but, just for the hell of it, I decided
> to check my serial number on the Apple exchange site.  And guess what?
> Apparently my PB is eligible for the program.  Go figure.

Same here.  I was curious after your post, so I checked, too.  Turns out my
Pismo also qualifies through Apple's support web site.  I bought it new 2
months ago, so it doesn't make much sense.  Mine is model no. M7332
manufactured by Samsung.

I took a close look at the pictures Apple has posted on the support site.
The pictured black box type which is not recalled has three metal prongs
(one in each semi circle opening).  My yo-yo adapter has the clover leaf
design, but the middle (or bottom) semi circle does not have a metal prong.

So what's the deal?  Think I'll give 'em a call...

Tate