>I put the serial numbers of my G/3 Pismo in the recall  web site and
>it qualifies for a recall.
>
>I have a Firewire Pismo with a yo yo that I purchased around January
>of 2001. The yo yo is made by Delta.
>
>I am wondering what is different on the new  one. Or just keep what i have.
>
>I can't see where it gets that hot, but also it has not had the use
>that some books get.  So maybe the flaw would not show yet.

Your adapter isn't being recalled, even if your PowerBook serial
number triggers the website. The adapters being recalled are black,
brick shaped adapters. If you follow the website, it eventually asks
you for the serial number and manufacturer of the adapter itself; I
would imagine that, if you were to input your adapter's serial
number, it would come back and tell you that your adapter is not
affected.