On Friday, July 13, 2001, at 01:18  AM, Tom Seid wrote:

> Has anybody gotten email confirmation from Apple once they've filled
> out the
> replacement info for the trade?
> I ordered mine a week ago and never heard back...should I assume the
> replacement is on the way?
>
> Tom

I received the following today via email from apple

Dear John,

Thank you for your order regarding the PowerBook G3 AC Adapter exchange
program submitted July 7, 2001.  We have received your request and we
will be shipping orders in the order received as soon as possible.
We've recorded your serial number and shipping address as follows:

I am looking foward to getting a spiffy new adapter!  Just hope they
dont replace it with one of those yo-yo things....I like my sleek black
one!

"Is there a village somewhere that needs its idiot back?"   -Anne
Robinson, Weakest Link

Http://www.chartermi.net/~vamphyre/
http://www.angelfire.com/trek/IKVghatlhwi

Gothic Angel Productions