on 7/26/01 7:16 AM, Roger Shufflebottom at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Don't have a clue as to whether this will help, but a friend of mine had a
similar problem and turned out that he had used third party RAM rather than
something direct from Apple. Apparently the powerbooks don't like third
party RAM at all...Anyway, he discovered this by sending his PB to Apple (at
a cost of $500) just to have them remove the RAM and tell him to do it
again.

Good luck, Kim