I thought of that after I fired that off. I'm not sure. You can try and see.
Failing that (I'm new to PBs, so this is a shot in the dark), if it's
Firewire you can start up in firewire mode and if it's SCSI you could start
up in SCSI mode (of course, you'd have to have the requisite cables).

Gary

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.