On Monday, April 15, 2002, at 09:54 , lee wrote:

>> --
>> I'm looking to get a digital camera, but I'm not sure what's good
>> considering how many different models are out there. I'm willing to
>> spend no more than $300, so what could I get in that price range that
>> would work with FireWire (I have a Wallstreet 233 with a FireWire
>> cardbus)?

http:///www.megapixel.net   is a good source for reviews, and
http://www.buydig.com   has some of the best prices.  look on
http://www.pricewatch.com   for price comparisons.

I had a Kodak DC3400 before upgrading to an Olympus C-3030.  The DC-3400
was about $250 the last I looked and is a decent, easy-to-use camera.
It only supports JPEG compression, though.  The DC-3400 has its flaws,
but it makes a great first camera.

GmG
--
Nothing good comes from the earth anymore.
-Jet Black, Cowboy Bebop, 2071

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.