I noticed that myself... That is cool.

I have an old 3400c sitting at the house :)

I just wonder how badly it will run..haha. I mean, this processor speed is
180MHz. I know they made faster ones, and even included the G3 in one of
them, but unfortunately, I have the 180. I only paid $300 for it though, so
it's not that bad. I was planning on keeping it an OS 9 machine.

I guess I will be aquafying it this summer.

Walt
--
Here I am. Now what are your other two wishes?

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.