I noticed something when I was putting a 128MB SODIMM I had laying around in
my pismo. (firewire powerbook G3).  There's a little fan right inside the
vent on the left.  I say I just noticed it because I've never heard any
noise coming from that side of the machine, and I've put my finger near the
vent to feel for air coming out of it and have never felt anything.  Since I
noticed this I've been using the machine and constantly pulling up the
keyboard and looking in there to see if the fan's on.  I haven't seen it on
once.  Is this normal?  Is that little fan dead?  If so, where can I get a
new one?

Any info/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

Justin

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.