on 06/05/02 22:18, JustinLee at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> What would anyone say the normal temperature is?  What's the hottest it can
> get safely?

I'm not sure that anybody, besides the Apple engineers, knows what's the
temperature. I think I've read somewhere that if it becomes too hot, it will
automatically shut down.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

evil and rude adj.: Both evil and rude, but with the additional connotation
that the rudeness was due to malice rather than incompetence. Thus, for
example: Microsoft's Windows NT is evil because it's a competent
implementation of a bad design; it's rude because it's gratuitously
incompatible with Unix in places where compatibility would have been as easy
and effective to do; but it's evil and rude because the incompatibilities
are apparently there not to fix design bugs in Unix but rather to lock
hapless customers and developers into the Microsoft way. Hackish evil and
rude is close to the mainstream sense of `evil'.

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.