I just replaced my DJSA-220, which was a replacement for the original 6
gig drive in my Pismo. This was an 18 gig HD. It was getting too small,
but it was also getting progressively louder. Judging from the
similarity in model numbers I would say you don't have one of the liquid
bearing ones. I replaced mine with a IBM Travelstar 40GN 40GB ATA/100
4200RPM 2.5in Mobile HD from Googlegear for $157.99. This is a fluid
bearing model and is very quiet. It does still have that rattle when
accessed, though.

Jim

  CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.