Make sure you have both the "Multiprocessing" folder with the "Apple CPU
Plugin" in your Extensions folder. I removed that extension one time from my
graphite toilet seat, oops! I meant to say iBook and it would go to sleep
and never wake up without me restarting. It took me two weeks to figure it
out, I thought there was something wrong with the logic board but no, it was
just the extension. Replaced it and it was fine again. There was an Apple
Tech Library article but I cant remember the number.

HTH,
Seth

on 5/15/02 3:21 PM, David Stephenson at