> Just bought a 300 Wallstreet yesterday on eBay and I have a few
> questions:
>
> I got the DVD card to come flying out by hitting the release buttons
> simultaneously but it doesn't seem to want to go all the way back in
> again.  Is there a trick to this maneuver?  I don't own any DVDs so
> this isn't a big deal - I'm more concerned about losing the card.

If it came 'flying out', the springs which give the mechanism tension
might have popped off in the process, causing a jam up. Lift the
keyboard off and see if there's anything loose in there.

> I am going to order a floppy drive shortly to allow easy file
> transfer between the iMac and the 7200/200.  What's a reasonable
> price of one new?  On eBay?  Is there a drop-in drive sold that does
> the Imation 100Mb SuperDisks?

7200/200? Hmmm. . . . . . aftermarket CPU  installed?

> What's an easy way to transfer data between the PowerBook and the
> iMac?  An ethernet cable?  Something tells me it can't be _that_
> simple....

Why not buy a cheap hub and some ethernet cables, so you can transfer
files between all three machines?

__C
--
Chrys R. Cruz, Exhibit Design & Engineering
Liberty Science Center