Greetings (again) listas,

My saga continues with my PBG3 Wallstreet II with the powerlogix 500 mhz
processor, 320 megs ram, travelstar 30 gig running 9.1 (because I don't wish
to drop a ton of cash on new apps).  The problem:  It won't restart when you
select "restart".  It does wake from sleep and ever since I replaced the PMU
board (last night) it will restart from a "Shutdown" command (after a very
long pause I might add but it now reboots).  Just to rule out system software
variables I did a "clean install" of OS9.1 this morning which did not resolve
the "restart" problem.  I gather I'm dealing with a hardware problem but
don't know where to go from here.  Anyone else with this problem who figured
this one out would be graciously lavished with praise.
Much thanks to the list...

Scott A. Smith, Psy.D.
Clinical Psychology Associates
889 West Main Street