Hi

I'm looking into replacing the 6GB hard drive in my Pismo with a 40GB
one.  Will just any ATA/UDMA notebook hard drive do, or are there some
that won't work in a Powerbook?  If there are some that will work and
some that won't, is there a compatibility chart somewhere?

The reason I ask is that the drives I've seen that claim to be
Powerbook-compatible are much more expensive (or lower in capacity) than
the ones that don't mention Powerbooks.  So, is there something special
a drive needs in order to be usable in a Powerbook, or is it something
silly like pre-formatting, that I could do myself?

Thanks

Thomas