--- Aron Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
WOW!
That is the worst horror story I have ever heard. I
feel so bad for you, Aron and the countless other
people that PowerLogix have railroaded with this poor
product. Even if they were to come out with a board
that actually worked, I would not be a customer of
theirs simply from the way they have handled your
situation.
I also think that OWC should have pulled the contract
with PL. You cannot support people like these guys,
and they should have to suffer the consequences for
their negligence. I am sorry for all that you have
gone through and I thank you for the timely
information.

MR

Does this mean that I can exceed my

<http://www.mail-archive.com/g-books%40mail.maclaunch.com/>