>That is the worst horror story I have ever heard.

Well, maybe not the worst :-) Still bad though.

>I also think that OWC should have pulled the contract
>with PL.

Maybe so... well, they said they have changed how they deal with Powerlogix.

FWIW: Apparently Sonnet is better - they _did_ go through a round
where they were putting lower clock rate "marked" chips on boards,
but apparently this was a manufacturer "marking" and not indicative
of the actual rated speed of the chip. whatever....

Anyway, Newer Tech is going back online - they had some cool products.

Back to Powerlogix. After receiving my "modded and fixed" board,
their attitude towards me changed radically. They insist that my RAM
is out of spec even though it worked with their prior board(s) and
the Apple Board.

Actually I forgot, it's 3 to one. I had:

Apple Board - RAM works.
1st Powerlogix board 466 - RAM works.
2nd Powerlogx Board RAM works.
Last Powerlogix board - RAM does not work.

Aron

Aron Nelson
Audio Bytes Corporation
1050 Queen Street #300