James said at ÒAnyone Have Problems with Mac OS 10.1.5Ó.
[06/05/2002 19:23:54]

I had a problem last night that might be related to 10.1.5. The my 500mhz
Ti would not wake up. The only sign of life was the white light that shows
at the bottom of the screen would fade in and out. I had to use the reset
on the back to turn it off as no other key commands would work. I've since
turned off all sleep options but haven't used it enough yet to say if that
helps.

Hope this helps,
Chris

When someone irritates you, remember that it takes 73 muscles in your face
to frown, but only 6 muscles in your arm to reach out and smack him upside
the head.