I recently had my Wallstreet II in the shop to
replace the board that contains the power cord
receptacle. After repairs, the computer ran hot,
gave trouble shutting down, trouble starting up,
etc. Took it back to shop to find the processor
board was loose. The tech pushed board in place
and machine worked fine. Now the battery is
discharged and computer will not recharge it. I am

out of town for several weeks and the Tech is not
helpful at this distance. What can I do to make
Battery recharge? Any and all suggestions will be
appreciated. Am useing a friends pc to send
this.(ugh).
Bill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]