Bill,

Here's the link to Battery Reset

http://kbase.info.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/kbase.woa/114/wa/query?searchMode=Expert&type=id&val=KC.60655

If the link doesn't work, go to apple.com, Support
tab, then type in Battery Reset in the Search window.

Good luck with it.  In my experience, you have a
hardware problem that Battery Reset won't fix.  Only
other thing I can suggest is that you may have the
problem of the sound board's grounding strap touching
the metal of your power plug in the case.  Look
through the power jack in the back with a flashlight.
If you can see the braided copper ground strap, it may
be touching your outer shield of the power adapter
plug.  Push the braid out of the way with a toothpick
and it should restore charging, if that's your
problem.

- Jeff Lentz

--- bill buckhaults <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am out of town for several weeks and the Tech is
not

<http://www.mail-archive.com/g-books%40mail.maclaunch.com/>